Unum Last Quartum

    Third quarter passed and I'm here again to write my reflection this past quarter. I cannot describe how exhausting this third period felt for us. There were many sleepless nights and each of us was sleep deprived. This is due to the many activities of our school. It may be physical or written activities, this quarter was so tiring. It was very hard, but I still had fun, enjoyed it, and got through it. Thanks to my courage and dedication, that I have invested in, I'm now almost at the final step. 


    At the end of this quarter, I realized that we've all been through a lot. But the hardships I went through really paid off. It was challenging but not a reason to give up. I'm now one step closer to the end and proud of all the achievements I have made.

Comments

  1. indeed an exhausting quarter. Congratulations on surviving, Drexel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well for 3rd quarter, Drexel. Good luck for the last!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my utmost honor to take the last remaining steps of this journey with you! What a spectacular job this quarter, and only one more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 3rd Quarter is truly exhausting, but still we are here alive and kicking, it is a pleasure to spend school year with you. Congrats, Best of Luck, one more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for surviving another quarter! Looking forward to your new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that you are proud of all the achievements you have attained during the quarter, Drexel! I am truly proud of what you have become, and I also hope you achieve all the dreams you have in life. Keep on moving forward, and congratulations for a job well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THEMATIC ASSESSMENT

COPANDEMIC (Coping with Pandemic)